Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A Gay obese in Beirut

Welcome to my blog i am chubby (super chub) in beirut hiding in the closet day dreaming of becoming someones love one day and find someone to love me as i am. i am bottom but sometimes i feel i wana try something diffrent but never did, but after all i only 3 men in my life first one was a teen as i was too and the other was not lebanese and the third was a lebanese i am not having any sex since few years now because i am too coward to meet strangers and because i am too shy with my body, even though i find guys who like chubbies i am still ashame , maybe chubby people understand me like having pimples and red stains even if i shower daily caused by the so much fat i have like under my big boobs or between my thights and under my belly. i will post in my blog what ever i think about or want to share with people i dont know lie my secret crush to my best straight friend who is married and so so so straight and e will kill me if he knows i am gay. i had many tries to see him naked and more stuff i will tell you more about later on. if you would like ot contact me either comment here or email me on superchubbeirut@gmail.com i love to talk wit people specially chasers it does not matter if you are sweet kind or even a dominant man for me sometimes i feel i need a lover sometimes a friend and sometimes i feel i wana be a bitch! yes i am comfused maybe this blog will help become more stable.  i love men of all types lebanese arabs black men white men all body types but most important he have to be a man make me feel his manhood. i wil try to post in arabic too so hope you like my blog.

1 comment:

  1. i like superchubs, i added u, im ur_guardian_angel1@hotmail.com
    let us start talking if u want :)

    ReplyDelete